Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sweet Dreams Are Made of Cheese...err...WHAT???

Have you ever had dreams where you see your loved one or even a person you are pashing on? Well this morning i had a dream in that category. It's been almost four years since i last saw 'him'. He was someone i pashed on ages ago in college. I had not seen him since then and it's been about a year since i last spoke to him. There really was nothing going on between us. Twas just a one sided affair on my part. He had a GF, i wanted him.

Back then, i dreamed about him quite often. It was normal on my part. Whenever i wanted something very badly, it kinda spills over into my dreams. Totally normal. But this morning was freaky! I mean, i have not seen him for so long, that to suddenly dream about him kinda put me in a bad mood.

I don't know if i still 'like' him the way i used to. I still have his number on my phone; i wanna delete it but i just can't...Dumb i know...

But anyway, nuff bout strange incomprehensible dreams.

My house is kinda near to a kindergarten/prep school for kids and around 12pm you can hear the teachers roll call. Well...today i heard a kid named 'Diablo' (i donno if that really is his name), another kid named 'Swine Flu' (okay...his name is John Liew, but i swear the teacher pronounced it 'Swine Flu'). I live for moments like these when the teacher mispronounces the students names!!!



BTW...i know i used the word 'pash' quite a bit now...it's a word i kinda created to mean a crush or just some current fav of mine...doesn't mean anything more than that...yeah...so...err...ta for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment