Sunday, August 16, 2009

If Links Could Kill...

Hey-o Buds,

I'm doing a double posting cause:

a) I will not be online from tomorrow until Wednesday evening.
b) I will be taking my exams on Wednesday morning!!!!
c) I really gotta study full-time now...

So...yeah...um..wish me luck?

Any ways, I wanna introduce another webcomic I frequently read. Meet Gunnerkrigg Court. This comic is by Tom Siddell and is done in colour. The comic deals with a young girl who is sent to Gunnerkrigg Court, a boarding school with a twist. Join her as she deals with fairies, magic and anamatronic objects that live in the Court.

If you want further info about the comic visit the Gunnerkrigg Wiki. BTW, the first volume of Gunnerkrigg Court can be bought online or even from your nearest comic book store. You can find the order form from any comic store that stocks American comics.

P.S. the linky for the comic is at my linky banner box. Please visit the comic and if you really like it, donate to help support the artist. Lots of freelance artists draw comics online as a side project and would really appreciate the donations given. Look at it this way, we get to read the comic F.O.C. why can't we donate some money to make it worth the artist's time and effort in drawing the comic?

Anyway, enjoy the comic serving. I've gotta dash...ta for now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment