Sunday, August 16, 2009

Linky, Linky, Links... ReDux...

Hey Friends!!!

Previously I posted about a webcomic I read called Goodbye Chains (GC). I wanna point out that I totally did not include the writer of the comic Alice Hunt in it...I am so embarrassed!!! Ms Hunt, if you are reading this, I am so sorry for leaving you out when introducing the comic!!! There is no excuse on earth as to why I had not mentioned her...none at all...

So guys, go read the comic. Link to the comic in your blog or Facebook or Twitter...introduce it to your friends...and be sure to thank the creators of GC: artist Ms Tracy Williams and writer Ms Alice Hunt!!!!


P.S. you can also click on the button at the side that says GC--->
be sure to read it fron the beginning to avoid confusion!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment