Sunday, August 9, 2009

Leave the lights on....

Good evening...i wanted to publish a serious post to commemorate the actual usage of this blog (i.e. because i'm finally using this blog as opposed to letting it rot in cyberspace, i've decided to tell you a story about my house)

My family moved into our house almost ten years ago. The house was actually rebuilt on the land of a house we purchased and demolished. There was no dead bodies buried in the basement nor were there any strange charms found on the land. What was on the land was just good ol' terra firma. However, we did live quite near a Chinese cemetery. We also buried our dog Max in the front yard when he died. Not to mention a few birds and hamsters that died too.

Other than that, my house was quite peaceful. There weren't things that went bump into the night. At least i didn't 'feel' anything. So about three months ago, i moved back home for my semester break. When i'm away, my mother takes residence of my room, so with me back, she had to sleep elsewhere. Don't get me wrong, i love my mother and all that, but i really CANNOT sleep with her in the same room let alone the same bed. Having slept alone for most of my life: 22 years to be exact, i'm not used to sharing my sleeping space with anyone.

So my mother decided to sleep in our guest room downstairs. It was fine until about a month ago. According to her, she felt something grab her with sharp nails and commanding her to leave the room. Of course my mother flipped out. We went as far as getting a priest to bless the house and incensing the house every other week.

I mean, i don't know. Personally i don't 'feel' anything but dear ol' mum and my brother said that they had spooky experiences in the house. Right now my mum has moved into my dad's room and seems to be sleeping fine there...

Anyway, that's all the story i have. May not be scary at all but it does leave you fruit for thought about seemingly 'clean' houses becoming 'dirty'...




P.S. Check out Gossip. They are a really cool three-man group that has the most wicked songs ever!!!! Fashionistas might have heard of frontwoman Beth Ditto going into a fashion venture with Stella McCartney. Right now i'm pashing over 'Heavy Cross' ...it is just soooooo wicked!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment